It's Skin | Macaron Lipbalm Review

by - April 21, 2015

Greeting and Assalamualaikum to all

It's Skin | Macaron Lipbalm Review. Recently, I've been reviewing so much on Korean's product. Kalau ada yang perasan lah. Hehe. So, for this entry, I'm gonna have a quick review on macaron. A Macaron Lip balm. A cute and adorable one. This cute macaron lip balm is from It's Skin, another brand from Korea. They have skincare, make-up, hair and body care products and etc. 

macaron lip balm it's skin korea

For today, it is for the lip. Hehe. You know, I love lip balm so much. And I love cute things too. And I found out that this macaron lip balm is sooo cute. Do you? I think I need these just for the cuteness factor! They’d look great on my desk. Ahaaa, decoration factor included. 

It's Skin | Macaron Lipbalm Review


Lip balm provides moisture and nourishment to care for dry lips. Contains vitamin derivatives and fruit extracts for healthy lips. Have a look on this lip balm girls. it's macaron. It really look like a real macaron. Don't you feel like eating one? I've the desire on eating it. This Macaron lip balm come with 5 different flavors; Strawberry, Green apple, Grape, Pineapple and Love Choco. How to use? Take proper amount and apply to the lips evenly.

Macaron Lipbalm
Strawberry and Love Choco Flavor

Like. Decoration factor. Sebab so overdose cute. I love how cute and adorable the packaging is. I love the smell of this lip balm too. So likely the real macaron and of course the flavor too. Main ingredients of this lip balm includes Vitamin E derivatives, vitamin A derivatives, vitamin C derivatives, Shea Butter and Cocoa butter Chrysanthemum extracts. So, why can I resist? Hehe. The color when applying to the lips doesn't change much. It is lip balm right, mostly appear to be like one. It does give the moist effect on the lips. I love to put some lip balm under lipstick. It make my lip moist. 

Dislike. So far, there is none that I don't like about this lip balm.

Overall. If you are one of those who love to collect lip balm, lipsticks and sort of thing for lip, you should try one for yourself. And I think that, this is so adorable for a gift. Recommend this. Have a try on this. Thank you for reading.

Product Information

Name : Macaron Lipbalm from It's Skin
Weight : 9g
Made in : Korea
Price : 4,500 KRW / RM16-RM20 app
Where to buy : http://www.ebay.com/http://global.gmarket.co.kr/ | Independent seller
*Got myself for free. Gift from Sab. I found an instagram selling this product for RM27. Other Korean Cosmetics & Skincare included. Visit https://instagram.com/kbeauty_overdose/

You May Also Like

17 Comment

  1. Replies
    1. kaaann... hehehehe.. cute and bau dia sungguh macam macaron..

      Delete
  2. cutenya tergoda dengan rupanya..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kan kak eyda.. menggoda sungguh packaging dia.. wink wink.. mmg sesuai untuk deroration and a gift for someone too..

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. haha, kan.. kreatif sungguh la idea diorang nak promot barang kan..

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. mmg comel pun... hehehehe.. macaron tu ke shad yang comel???.. huhu

      Delete
  5. Adesss cutenya terliur nk mkn hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalau kak ekin dpt bau, mmg dah ngap dah ni, bau dia macam macaron betul, heehe

      Delete
  6. I've never heard about this brand before, but this is so cuteee! Lamanya tak buat macarons sebenar. *tetiba*
    - ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, terasa macam lapar lak kan tengok lip balm macaron ni.. heeee

      Delete
  7. I adore the strawberry aroma and taste perfectly, continuing for the right number of hours. Lip balm is available in a variety of flavors and I have chosen my all time favorite strawberry. Also makes it as soft and smooth as the packaging.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings and Assalamualaikum...
Sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..
Will pay a visit back! Thank You