Canmake Be My Baby BB Cream a Perfect Base Make-up

by - September 25, 2017

Greetings and Assalamualaikum.

Canmake Be My Baby BB Cream a Perfect Base Make-up. Beautiful is subjective. Yes, I agree with the saying "Beauty is in the Eye of Beholder" and everyone deserve a chance and we have the right to be and do whatever we like as long as it doesn't breach the laws. Live your life to the fullest. Yayyy. Let's beautify ourselves with some makeup and minimize the imperfection with some touch up. So today I am happy to share my thoughts on a BB Cream that I bought around last two month at Hermo. Its called Canmake Be My Baby BB Cream and yes, it can make you appear more beautiful. Peace. 

Canmake be my baby bb

Be My Baby BB is a bb cream, a cosmetic product from Tokyo Japan under the brand CANMAKE. The brand is one of the famous brand in Japan with affordable price, good quality and has a nice-kawaii packaging that had been loved by many. This year, Canmake is celebrating their 30th anniversary and I wish a blast year for Canmake. Luckily I can grab Canmake product here in Malaysia by online purchase at Hermo and also available at Guardian outlets and Guardian online. CANMAKE have wide varieties cosmetic product and to be honest, Be My Baby BB cream is the first product I own from this brand. Without further ado, let's get to the review.

Canmake bb cream review

What Is It?
Canmake Be My Baby is a bb cream, a perfect base make-up with all-in-one functions, act as lotion, serum, make-up base, foundation, and sunscreen. Complete just with simply applying this bb and you're ready to go outside.

How to use: Apply an appropriate amount on face after toner.

Packaging Canmake bb cream

Packaging
Be My Baby BB comes in a handy tube format that slips easily into make-up pouch. Gold shimmer color packaging is nice with twist cap and having a small opening for product to come out makes it simple to apply just the right amount. Honesty, I don't have any issue with the packaging.

Texture, Color and Scent
Be My Baby BB formulation has a smooth and creamy liquid texture and it spreads easily over my skin. And I really love how lightweight this bb texture was when applied on face. This BB comes in shade Natural #01. Thankfully, the shade is perfect for my warm undertone with medium shade skin tone that makes my skin look even. And for the scent, is a bit unlikable but it doesn't linger around.

Be my baby bb review

Result
I like this BB that gives a semi-matte and silky-smooth finish. It is perfect for travelling and suitable for a busy person because when applying this bb, no need to touch up/apply powder. But it is not a problem if you wanna apply face powder/powder foundation later. The powder goes on evenly over the bb layer. I do love layering with face powder after applying bb for a better coverage.

Thank you to the waterproof formulation, I can say that, this bb is pretty good to control sebum that makes my make-up stays in place for a longer period. Non oily and no dryness. Since I have normal to dry skin, I always apply moisturizer first for a better complexion. And for the coverage, since it is categorize under bb product, acne scars still visible and I suggest you to apply concealer first to cover it. Be My Baby BB gives a natural coverage for pores and uneven cover. If you're looking for natural look, bare skin finish and have very little skin problems, this bb is quite good doing the covering job.

Canmake be my baby bb review

The bb also contains beautifying and hydrating agents, for an infusion of moisture so that wearer can experience baby-soft skin that's silky-smooth on the surface and moist and yielding on the inside. Plus point, the bb blend easily on face too.

Overall
I really love this natural shade, it suite my warm undertone and I do love moisturizing result while using this BB. Formulate with SPF 50+, PA++++, it is a good bb cream for everyday use. One point, I like this bb because I can minimize the cosmetics product used when I have no much time because Canmake Be My Baby BB is an all-in-one product that worth the try. It has nice packaging and a great companion during travel too. So, definitely will repurchase.

Canmake be my baby bb review

Canmake Be My Baby BB
Brand: Canmake
Made in: Tokyo, Japan
Nett: 20g
Price: RM63

Canmake Malaysia
Facebook: CanmakeMalaysia
Instagram: canmake_malaysia

Shop online check out these link:

Thank you all for reading my long entry. I am not a makeup artist neither beauty expert. Sorry for the wrong term used above (if any).

*Desclaimer: This is my personal opinion and review. I honestly write this review based on my personal experience using the product. I am not paid for this review. The results/outcome may be different considering ones skin type. I am not liable for any problems that might arise from trying out the product I review here.

You May Also Like

2 Comment

Greetings and Assalamualaikum...
Sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..
Will pay a visit back! Thank You